Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Seventh Annual Brass Crescent Awards

Advertiser-1

Advertiser-2>
Each year, the Brass Crescent Awards honor the best blogs in the Islamosphere. Nominations in various categories are currently being accepted through Friday, October 8, 2010. After that, people will get to vote on which blogs they like the best in each category.

There are several blogs worthy of being nominated, and I have already nominated four that I really like. The blogs I chose are not typical of the ones nominated each year. I purposely chose blogs that I feel are truly beneficial to the Muslim community and which are not focused solely on the blogger's personal life and thoughts.

It is very easy to nominate a blog. Just hop on over to BrassCrescent.org, and fill out the form. You may nominate as many blogs as you like.


EmoticonEmoticon