Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Have you been tested?

Advertiser-1

Advertiser-2>
Umm Raiyaan, a sister involved in a beneficial new dawah project, sent me the following e-mail yesterday:
I am looking for revert sisters who have gone through some difficulty and have been tested. Perhaps the sister is still going through a test/difficulty. Or the test has passed and that sister is now stronger as a result. If you are such a sister and can spare about fifteen minutes to share your story then please can you kindly email me at ummraiyaan@googlemail.com and I will arrange a time where I or another sister will call you to ask you a few questions. Alternatively, instead of talking to us, you can email me a written description of the above. It should be no longer than 500 words long.
 
The test could be anything - ranging from loneliness, to financial problems, to abuse in a marriage. It could be from experiencing doubts in Islam, coping with raising children alone to post natal depression.
 
If you know of any revert sisters whom you know personally who have been tested or who are currently going through a test, please forward this to them. I appreciate your help and pray that Allah rewards you. Ameen.
For more details about the project, contact Umm Raiyaan directly at the e-mail address listed above.


EmoticonEmoticon